Working at Unified Brands
With qualities of openness, trust and respect out front at all times, Unified Brands strives to be a world-class employer every day — making every employee feel like a valued part of the team. This collaborative, entrepreneurial spirit informs everything we do: it establishes our shared expectations for success, it holds us accountable to the highest ethical standards and it challenges us to win by serving customers better.
As a medium-sized company, Unified gives associates the resources of a large employer and the visibility of a small business — allowing individuals to showcase their talents and make a genuine difference.
Click here to view our current job openings and apply for opportunities that match your experience, interests and skill set.
Unified Brands provides a comprehensive, competitive insurance program for all employees working 30 hours or more per week, as well as an extensive benefits offering that features on-site wellness opportunities, health savings accounts, disability coverage, paid holidays, a 401(K) retirement program and more.
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays (9) and (1) floating holiday
- Educational assistance program after 1 year of service
- Employee assistance program
- 401 (K) retirement program
- Wellness program with on-site clinics at two of the largest locations in Michigan and Mississippi
- Medical insurance coverage
- Prescription drug coverage
- Health savings accounts (HSA)
- Flexible spending accounts
- Dental coverage
- Vision coverage
- Life insurance and optional life insurance
- Short term disability
- Long term disability
Unified Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer.